Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode Vicki’s guest, Tessa Alburn shares what led her to be doing what she does today and why. She and Vicki discuss the 3 things the listeners should consider achieving alignment and peace. She also shares some of the 3 costly mistakes entrepreneurs make.
Visit Tessa’s website to learn how Tessa helps her clients:
Connect With Our Guest
Over the years, through Tessa’s own training and the support of amazing mentors, she has learned many things that women entrepreneurs run into or do that cause quagmires, frustration and too much of their well-earned resources.
Her joy is in supporting others to make wise decisions based on what will work for them. Entrepreneurs must learn to express themselves as a leader, to develop their niche, to market to it, and to have offers that work for them as well as for their clients. As Tessa walks with them along their journey here, they might find that they also will need to learn how to tune in more to their intuition. And the most important thing of all is that they learn how to make key decisions throughout the creation and unfolding of their business.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Peter George on Top 5 Secrets to Captivating Your Audience
- Elaine Starling on Abundance Journey
- Julie McLean on Suicide Prevention
- Tessa Alburn on Understanding and Welcoming Your Emotions
- Jennifer Neal and Jessica Koch on Sales and Online Lead Generation
- Jessica Koch and Jennifer Neal on Sales and Online Lead Generation
- Ash Wylder on 3 Steps to Get Your Creative Writing Juices Flowing
- Fame Ooceeh on Why It Is Important to have a Business Funding Consultant
- Steve Buzogany on The Art of Attraction: Stop Chasing Start Enticing
- Lauren Fonvielle on The Importance of Acknowledging our Emotions
- Nicole Edwards on Juggling All the Things: Motherhood, Your Business, and Life
- Kim Dang on Passive Income with Your Coaching Business
Leave A Comment