Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode, Vicki has a conversation with Sheila Keilty, licensed health and wellness coach to uncover if a person can really achieve permanent weight loss.
Listen as we explore the value of a health coach and how it differs from other diet programs or books.
Book a call to see if you’re a good fit!
Connect With Our Guest
Website – https://optimalhealthreboot.com/
Most people know Sheila as a licensed health and wellness coach and founder of the "Mind-Body Reboot Method" holistic wellness program. What you may not know about her is that not too long ago, she was severely obese. Sheila suffered with terrible chronic inflammation, pain, and had become disabled from out-of-control metabolic unhealth and spinal collapse.
The day Sheila decided to change her future was the start of a very long, very lonely, and expensive journey. After an extensive series of failures and setbacks, her search led her to a stunning transformation that has changed her life forever.
Today Sheila is more than 130 pounds lighter, no longer diabetic, and sees her future quite differently! The life-altering transformation she’d had couldn’t be kept to herself. Sheila is now a licensed Holistic Health and Wellness Coach and Mindfulness Meditation Instructor who coaches other women like herself to dream again and to not accept the diminished life they've been told is their future.
Sheila’s passion is to partner with women, like her, to break through the old barriers to lifelong health and wellness and empower them to build the quality tomorrows they so deserve, despite their age or abilities.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Peter George on Top 5 Secrets to Captivating Your Audience
- Elaine Starling on Abundance Journey
- Julie McLean on Suicide Prevention
- Tessa Alburn on Understanding and Welcoming Your Emotions
- Jennifer Neal and Jessica Koch on Sales and Online Lead Generation
- Jessica Koch and Jennifer Neal on Sales and Online Lead Generation
- Ash Wylder on 3 Steps to Get Your Creative Writing Juices Flowing
- Fame Ooceeh on Why It Is Important to have a Business Funding Consultant
- Steve Buzogany on The Art of Attraction: Stop Chasing Start Enticing
- Lauren Fonvielle on The Importance of Acknowledging our Emotions
- Nicole Edwards on Juggling All the Things: Motherhood, Your Business, and Life
- Kim Dang on Passive Income with Your Coaching Business
Leave A Comment