Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode Vicki’s guest, Eleni Fuiaxis, shares her stories about writing a children’s book and making a career change to honor her life’s passion and purpose. Are you wondering if you are ready for a change or perhaps if you’re ready to write your own book? This episode may just be the kickstart you need.
Visit her website to learn how you can live your life OUT LOUD.
Connect With Our Guest
Author, teacher, SAG actress/model, motherx2 and budding entrepreneur, Eleni is constantly growing and rediscovering. Eleni threw caution to the wind and left a lucrative career in Sales in NYC to pursue her childhood dream of acting (much to the dismay of her friends and family) at the ripe old age of 30.
Without any industry knowledge or contacts, she launched a successful acting and modeling career that has spanned over two decades and is still going strong at the age of 52. In addition to her thriving acting and modeling career, she recently published her first children’s book, Picky Patrick and has added publishing to her repertoire.
During the height of covid, she switched gears yet again and became a Certified Teacher in New York City to serve children and give back to her community. She has overcome self-doubt, divorce and a multitude of obstacles and has reinvented herself more times than she can count. Eleni is living a purpose-driven life and hopes to inspire and motivate other men and women, especially mothers, to get out of their way, get out of their comfort zone, listen to their intuition, find their life’s passion, and LIVE IT out loud.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Beth McDaniel on The Abundant Opportunities for Women in Technology and Science
- Jay Williams on Conversation vs. Confrontation
- Carrie West on Memoir of an Ordinary Person
- Nancy Erickson on How to Expand Your Business by Writing a Book
- Bob Wheeler on the Money Nerve – Money and Emotions
- Dr. Michelle Gordon on Turning Adversity into Blessing
- Anthony Amunategui on Self-Development
- Mike Acker on Confidence in Leadership and Speaking
- Shana Francesca on Choosing Joy and Living an Authentic Life
- Yogi Aaron on How is Stretching Killing Us
- Annie Delre on Confidence & Self-esteem
- Timmy Gallagher on Performance and Leadership
Leave A Comment