Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Most people approach work as taking all direction from your boss.
When you do that, the boss-subordinate relationship is a one-way street.
However, there is a way to be in the driver’s seat while still taking direction from your boss.
Invitation From Guest
Tune in to the “Currently Obsessed Podcast” at http://www.currentlyobsessedclub.com/.
You can reach Christine Brady directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Our Guest
Website – http://www.currentlyobsessedclub.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/christine.marie.brady/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/babakitty/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/christine-brady-dtm-ipdd-7976458/
About Our Guest
Christine Brady is an experienced Contract Manager with a demonstrated history of working in the Environmental Planning and Information Technology and Services industries.
She spends her workdays evaluating Requests for Proposals from Clients, working with the proposal development team on identifying any risks prior to bidding on various projects..
Once a project is awarded, Christine reviews all contractual documents and assists the team in the negotiation of contract terms.
In addition, Christine serves as co-chair of the Thriving Communities initiative at her company, educating employees about Human Trafficking and how everyone can make a difference in solving this issue.
In addition to a full-time career, Christine also has a full servant leader life through Toastmasters.
Christine spent many years as a member of her club, before branching out into Toastmasters leadership.
Christine honed her leadership skills working through all levels of district leadership, starting as an Area Director, Division Director, Public Relations Manager, Club Growth Director, Program Quality Director, and District Director.
Through her leadership journey, she has learned the value of delegating, of asking for help, and the importance of having fun!
When Christine isn’t busy with work or Toastmasters, she can be found recording her podcast Currently Obsessed, reading or listening to books, playing ukulele, and running.
Christine is also obsessed with orchids and houseplants in general, she serves as a dog nanny for a good boy in Florida, and keeps two cranky guinea pigs.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Beth McDaniel on The Abundant Opportunities for Women in Technology and Science
- Jay Williams on Conversation vs. Confrontation
- Carrie West on Memoir of an Ordinary Person
- Nancy Erickson on How to Expand Your Business by Writing a Book
- Bob Wheeler on the Money Nerve – Money and Emotions
- Dr. Michelle Gordon on Turning Adversity into Blessing
- Anthony Amunategui on Self-Development
- Mike Acker on Confidence in Leadership and Speaking
- Shana Francesca on Choosing Joy and Living an Authentic Life
- Yogi Aaron on How is Stretching Killing Us
- Annie Delre on Confidence & Self-esteem
- Timmy Gallagher on Performance and Leadership
Leave A Comment