Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The roots of your confidence (or the lack of it) go deeper than you might think.
Start peeling off the layers with us and discover the key to becoming who you truly are, and have always been.
Invitation From Guest
Free consultation on trauma-informed therapeutic coaching
Connect With Our Guest
Website – https://alenagomesrodrigues.com
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/alenagomesrodrigues/
Community – https://www.facebook.com/groups/zensupermomcafe
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_V-8vKVlaRDvEs37zAcbuA
About Our Guest
Alena Gomes Rodrigues is a professional coach, expatriate, former corporate HR leader, and a proud mom & wife.
Having personal experience with overcoming the shocks and challenges of living and working abroad for the last 15 years, Alena is passionate about helping professional expat women thrive abroad.
Alena is a professional coach certified in leadership and career coaching, communication effectiveness, trauma-informed healing modalities, and she's currently training for mental fitness certification.
Coupled with her 10 years of corporate expat track and her HR leadership career, she’s uniquely positioned to support expat women transform the struggle, burnout, and depression, into achieving success, fulfillment, and having a blast!
Alena is a raving fan of Montessori education, a humble student of Ashtanga yoga, and a chai tea addict.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Beth McDaniel on The Abundant Opportunities for Women in Technology and Science
- Jay Williams on Conversation vs. Confrontation
- Carrie West on Memoir of an Ordinary Person
- Nancy Erickson on How to Expand Your Business by Writing a Book
- Bob Wheeler on the Money Nerve – Money and Emotions
- Dr. Michelle Gordon on Turning Adversity into Blessing
- Anthony Amunategui on Self-Development
- Mike Acker on Confidence in Leadership and Speaking
- Shana Francesca on Choosing Joy and Living an Authentic Life
- Yogi Aaron on How is Stretching Killing Us
- Annie Delre on Confidence & Self-esteem
- Timmy Gallagher on Performance and Leadership
Leave A Comment