Podcast: Play in new window | Download
During the interview Mari Anne Snow shares what the new leadership skills are needed to succeed in today’s market. We also discuss why the old leadership methods are no longer suitable for remote teams. We also cover how you can we build engaged remote teams. Join us for this very engaging conversation.
Using the gift code below, take 10% off any of Mari Anne’s programs found on her website.
Gift Link and discount code:
Use Gift Code: mas10
Connect With Our Guest
Website – https://remotenationworks.org/
At her Remote Nation Institute, Mari Anne Snow is rewriting the rules of leadership in this new age of remote, distributed, virtual, flexible work. Her experience operationalizing and optimizing flexible work programs is practical, real-world, and results driven. Mari Anne is a recognized expert in virtual collaboration work practices and current distance communication systems that she leverages to lead highly productive distributed organizations. Mari Anne's new book, "The Remote Work Handbook" due for publication on September 13th, 2022. It outlines my philosophy and pragmatic approach to building and leading successful, resilient teams in today's new, ever-changing workplace.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Beth McDaniel on The Abundant Opportunities for Women in Technology and Science
- Jay Williams on Conversation vs. Confrontation
- Carrie West on Memoir of an Ordinary Person
- Nancy Erickson on How to Expand Your Business by Writing a Book
- Bob Wheeler on the Money Nerve – Money and Emotions
- Dr. Michelle Gordon on Turning Adversity into Blessing
- Anthony Amunategui on Self-Development
- Mike Acker on Confidence in Leadership and Speaking
- Shana Francesca on Choosing Joy and Living an Authentic Life
- Yogi Aaron on How is Stretching Killing Us
- Annie Delre on Confidence & Self-esteem
- Timmy Gallagher on Performance and Leadership
Leave A Comment