Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode Vicki’s guest, Kara Nicole Bitar, tells how she left a life as a successful law practice in search of joy and purpose. Learn more about her Optimization programs and Kundalini Yoga and perhaps it is the just the ticket to change your life too!
20% Off a Manifesting Blueprint Session, mention this podcast to receive the discount.
Connect With Our Guest
Kara holds a J.D. from Duke Law and practiced high-stakes corporate litigation at one of the largest law firms in the southeast. She planned her whole life to become an attorney and had everything she thought she wanted but was deeply unhappy. It was the hardest decision she ever made, but she eventually left the firm she was working for and left behind everything she had worked so hard for. She left without a plan as to what my future would hold, but she wanted answers. How could she have everything and be unhappy? Was joy something that we experienced only in moments here and there? What was her purpose here, to sacrifice and work hard and prove herself or was there something more? She took several years, a lot of research and experimentation, and many dark moments. But she eventually found what she was looking for and transformed her life and now helps others do the same. She does this through Optimization Programs she developed, Coaching and Kundalini Yoga. It is her hope that her story and what it was that helped transform her life may be helpful to our listeners.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Beth McDaniel on The Abundant Opportunities for Women in Technology and Science
- Jay Williams on Conversation vs. Confrontation
- Carrie West on Memoir of an Ordinary Person
- Nancy Erickson on How to Expand Your Business by Writing a Book
- Bob Wheeler on the Money Nerve – Money and Emotions
- Dr. Michelle Gordon on Turning Adversity into Blessing
- Anthony Amunategui on Self-Development
- Mike Acker on Confidence in Leadership and Speaking
- Shana Francesca on Choosing Joy and Living an Authentic Life
- Yogi Aaron on How is Stretching Killing Us
- Annie Delre on Confidence & Self-esteem
- Timmy Gallagher on Performance and Leadership
Leave A Comment