Podcast: Play in new window | Download
In this episode Vicki’s guest, Arlene Stearns shares advice on creating a distinctive personal style that can make you more profitable. She shares the simple 2 to 3 things you can do right now to level up your appearance so you can get paid more. We also discuss what we will find on her site – ImageUpSystem.com.
The 10 Power Pieces to Up Level Your Image, Impact, and Income!
Connect With Our Guest
Arlene Stearns helps entrepreneurs and professionals create a distinctive personal style that boots their confidence and revenue. As a speaker and founder of the ImageUpSystem.com, she guides her clients to cash in on lucrative opportunities they’ve been passing up by enhancing their appearance, presence, and image. With almost 20 years in the fashion industry, she understands the powerful connection between how you look and fee and your success. Her proven system helps men and women look like a leader, so they are paid like a leader.
Arlene is also an artist, who has been dubbed a colorist by her instructor. Her clients benefit from her artistic ability, her innate sense of color, and a good eye for design and quality. She loves to paint most recently with watercolors, but don’t ask her to paint a room because there would be splatters everywhere. She is a gardener too, but indoor plants scream HELP because they’re bound to die from being over or under watered.
See Our Latest Episodes
- Beth McDaniel on The Abundant Opportunities for Women in Technology and Science
- Jay Williams on Conversation vs. Confrontation
- Carrie West on Memoir of an Ordinary Person
- Nancy Erickson on How to Expand Your Business by Writing a Book
- Bob Wheeler on the Money Nerve – Money and Emotions
- Dr. Michelle Gordon on Turning Adversity into Blessing
- Anthony Amunategui on Self-Development
- Mike Acker on Confidence in Leadership and Speaking
- Shana Francesca on Choosing Joy and Living an Authentic Life
- Yogi Aaron on How is Stretching Killing Us
- Annie Delre on Confidence & Self-esteem
- Timmy Gallagher on Performance and Leadership
Leave A Comment